This vegan Tomato Curry Rice is packed with flavor, texture, heartiness, and nutrition! It’s extremely balanced and makes a great lunch or dinner and can be kept in the fridge and enjoyed for lunch the next day!
Without further ado, we hope you enjoy this nutritious and tasty Tomato Curry Rice!
3 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 red onions, chopped
3 small potatoes, chopped
1 tsp black pepper, crushed
400g chopped tomatoes
3 cups of water
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp maple syrup
4 cubes S&B golden curry
130g mushrooms, chopped
1 cup of broccoli, chopped
chili, chopped ( to taste)
1. Fry sliced garlic with sufficient vegetable oil and set aside.
2. In the same pot, fry onions and potatoes with some pepper.
3. Add a can of chopped tomatoes, water, turmeric powder, and maple syrup.
4. When the potatoes are almost cooked, lower the heat, add curry cubes, mushrooms, broccoli, chili, and make a well.
5. Pour the curry on the cooked rice and add the fried garlic.